|Shipped Characters:||Piper Williamson and Alfie Lewis|
|Status:||Good Friends/Implied Crush|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Apiper
Alfip Alfiper Piperfie
Season 2 Edit
- Piper and Alfie meet in the laundry room and she is confused at first.
- Alfie asks if they can combine laundry and Piper accepts being nice to him.
- Alfie is shocked at first, but thanks Piper (this is not Patricia's usual reaction).
- Alfie falls in love with Piper because he thinks Patricia is nice to him.
- Piper sees Alfie with a croissant and wants it.
- Alfie gives Piper the croissant because he likes Patricia.
- Piper says he is genuinely the nicest guy she has ever met.
- She kisses him on his forehead.
- When she leaves, Alfie stare and smiles.
- Alfie tells Fabian he is in love with Patricia when it has been Piper the whole time
- It is unknown if he will feel the same way when he finds out her true identity.
- When Patricia wants Piper to pose as her and go on a date with Eddie, she says, "Oh, but I like...(Alfie)" before Patricia interrupts her.
- Alfie is stuttering a little and says Piper looks like an angel.
- Piper was smiling at Alfie the whole time he was talking to her on the staircase.
- Alfie looked sad when Piper (pretending to be Patricia) went on the date with Eddie.
- Patricia introduces Piper to everyone including Alfie who said "Now that makes sense!" (because he found out Piper was the one being nice to him)
- Alfie is caught smiling at Piper in the hallways.
- Piper is smiling back
- He tries to go up to her but Eddie blocks her.
- Amber says Alfie could date Patricia 2.
- Alfie see's Piper in the Drama room playing the piano and goes up to her.
- Piper explains her feelings that people always expect so much of her.
- Alfie tries to impress her with a trick.
- Alfie makes her laugh.
- Piper finds the 10 of hearts under the piano which was the card Alfie said she had in her hand before.
- When Alfie hears that Piper is leaving he grabs her hands and gets on his knees.
- He begs her not to go.
- He tells her he likes her.
- She implies that she likes him back by saying "I will be back"
- She kisses him on the cheek but gets interrupted by Amber.
- She holds up the 10 of cards and says she believes in Alfie's talent.