|Shipped Characters:||Mick Campbell and Amber Millington|
Close Friends Brother/Sister Relationship
|Other Pairing Names:|| Mamber
Mia Miber Mickam
- They were dating before this episode.
- When Mick entered the classroom Amber said Could he be ANY hotter?'
- She blushed when Mick came in and was sweating.
- She ended a phone call with her father when Mick walked in.
- Amber looked extremely jealous when Mick asked Mara for help in biology and called her "the biology babe."
- When Mara reassured Amber that Mick only wanted her "for her brains," Amber seemed relieved.
- Amber was upset when she found out that Mick and Mara were spending more time together than she and Mick were, even though it was just for biology.
- She got jealous of Mara even though Mara said she did not like Mick like that (which was a lie).
- Mick gives Amber a bracelet but it's the same as the one he gives Mara.
- Amber tried to convince him that she wasn't and said he was pretty hard to ignore.
- Mick gave her a candle as a gift.
- Mick wanted to go on a date and Amber suggested a picnic.
- Mick was angry when Amber didn't show up on the date.
- Mick walked over to talk to Amber.
- Amber looked happy when Mick said she looked "hot."
- She looked devastated when he broke up with her.
- Mick helped Amber get up after she got knocked down by Alfie.
- Mick said he loved Amber.
- He said that they were "mates, not dates."
- Amber seem grossed out when Mara and Mick were kissing implying jealousy.
- Amber said that they didn't need to kiss anymore because the curtain was down and seem annoyed.
- Amber tries to give Mick a facial.
- Amber tells Mick that she can teach him how to dance.
- Mick and Amber slow dance.
- Throughout almost the whole episode, Mick and Amber were talking about the prom with Mara.
- Mick asks Amber what's wrong.
- Mick says Amber is "drop dead gorgeous."
- Mick gives Amber a long hug to make her feel better because he thought she didn't have a date for the prom.
- Amber teaches Mick how to dance.
- Added by InsaneBlueberryHe helps her think of who King Tut could be.
- Amber offers Mick another dance lesson.
- She was sad when he moved to Australia. She gave him the bracelet that he gave her when they were together, claiming "It didn't exactly bring us luck" but says it might be better luck in Australia.
- Mickber was the first canon pairing shown on the show.